Wednesday, October 1, 2014
This week I am feeling good about my song. I have not yet added important details to my 1st movement yet because I have been busy drafting my 3rd movement. In fact, I been able to finish a draft of my 3rd movement. Unlike what I said in the first week of my blog, my song will not be three movements. In actuality, it will end up being 4 movements. My 3rd movement ended up being a short, rondo like piece that one can dance to. Abruptly, near the end of the movement, the piece gains a mysterious feel. The end leaves you in suspicion and wants you to keep hearing more music. As a result, I have decided to write a 4th movement. My 4th movement will probably start with a slow melody that is comparable to the main melody heard in the 1st movement. It will most likely gain in speed and excitement. Additionally, I noticed that I will probably need to make edits to some parts of my music. In some places, I could not think of what to write. As a result, I wrote a melody that somewhat flowed with the rest of the music. I need to fix these problematic areas so that the music flows better. Next week, I will go through my music and make important edits. I will begin drafting my 4th movement, and I will try to finish my 2nd movement in the music tech lab.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment