Wednesday, October 22, 2014
This week has gone very well. Right now I am writing the final draft of my song. I finished writing the final draft and the 1st movement and I am currently writing the final draft to the 2nd movement. Based on what I have written, the 1st and 2nd movements are the best movements of the song. They sound good and their are little to no problematic areas in terms of musical flow. Any final edits that I will do tomorrow, Friday, and next week will be in the 3rd and 4th movement. In these movements, there are areas where I added notes just so the song could continue on. I need to change these areas and think of something that would cause the song to flow better and make more sense. Additionally, I was able to finalize certain parts to add into my song. For example, I added some measures to the 2nd movement to make it end in a more interesting way. I added more music to the 3rd movement as well. Next week I will finish any edits that need to be made. I will play through my song to see its length as well. In the end, I want my song to at least last 5 minutes. Additionally, I will ask my mentor how I should record my song.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment