Wednesday, October 15, 2014

This week I feel good about my project, but it is getting tougher to do. Since I am now done with a draft of the concerto, I have been adding crucial edits to the song. For example,  I added some music to the 2nd and 3rd movement that would allow the song to flow better. I tried to add more of the melody into certain areas of the song so that it could be heard more often. Despite this, it is very difficult to go back into a song and change anything that needs to be changed. I often have to play a part of the song to see whether it will fit into the entirety of the song or not. Sometime next week, I will start going back to the music tech lab. In the lab, I will use Finale in order to write any music that I have not yet done. Additionally, I will start writing a final draft of my song on paper. To do this, I need to research what type of paper I should use, and how I can get it. I will talk to my mentor in order to get important tips that I can use to make my song sound better as well. Overall, I have accomplished a lot, but I still have some work to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment