Thursday, September 25, 2014
Right now I feel good about my project. I was able to finish the rough draft of my 2nd movement, and now I am starting to put this movement on the music technology in the lab. I was able to add some details to my 1st movement, but some final additions such as dynamics need to be put on my 1st movement. As I have noticed, this will take quite a long time because I have many minor details to add to the 1st movement. Additionally, I have finally decided what my 3rd movement will be like. I decided to make it a rondo. A rondo is a song that someone can dance to. A lot of this movement will be light, bouncy music, and the actual melody will be heard, but in different styles than the 1st 2 movements. The end will probably accelerando(speed up) and end excitingly. I have been able to start the 3rd movement, and I plan having most if not all of a draft of this movement done by next week. I plan on having a good amount of my 2nd movement done in the music tech lab as well. Overall, I am hoping that all the music I have created will end up sounding good once I have to present it in the future.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment