Monday, September 22, 2014

This week I feel pretty good about my project. I was able to finish putting the 1st movement of the concerto on the music technology in the lab. The only thing left to do for the 1st movement is to add dynamics,  add crescendos and decrescendos, add accidentals, and change the key signature.  I was able to get a large amount of my the draft of my 2nd movement done as well. As I have discovered, the process of writing this movement is taking much longer than it did for the 1st movement. I am doing my best to keep the melody of the 1st movement in place. However, I am adding more excitement to the song by adding more notes and speeding up the tempo in this movement. Furthermore, I noticed that my 2nd movement will probably have a lot more measures than the 1st movement. Despite this, it will not last much longer because it has a much faster tempo than the 1st movement.  I plan on finishing the draft of my 2nd movement soon. Once it is done, I will work on putting its final draft on in the music tech lab. By Friday, I will have the finishing touches to my 1st movement done. Additionally, I will try my best to get most of the 2nd movement drafted in the music tech lab.

No comments:

Post a Comment