Tuesday, November 18, 2014
This week has gone pretty well. Right now I am trying to figure out how to present my project. I have an idea of how to present the progress that I made throughout the project, but I am not exactly sure how to put it all together. For example, I want to talk about how my years of experience on clarinet allowed me to make a song even though it was very difficult to create. I would like to mention how I originally decided to use Finale to present my music to my audience but then decided to play a portion of my music and show the final draft of my music to my audience. Overall, I need to show the progress that I made in my song. I might even compare the rough draft of my song to the final draft to emphasize the edits that I had to make on my song. Additionally, I played my entire song this week to work out any difficult parts and to determine how long it is. I found out that the whole song is about 6 minutes and 30 seconds. Based on this, I will probably play about a 2 minute portion of my song in my presentation. Next week, I need to put my ideas together into a presentation. I am hoping to have all my plans mapped out after the week is over.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment