Thursday, November 6, 2014
This week I have not had much time to work on my project because of the Hamlet Essay and a Economics project. Despite this, I was able to add some minor edits to my project. For example, I finally created a title for my song. I called it "The Contagious Melody" because the main melody can be heard throughout the song. Basically, the melody "spreads" throughout the song. Moreover, the four movements of the song are named after synonyms for contagious. For example, the 2nd movement is called "Allegro Pestilence", the 3rd movement is called "Infectious Rondo" and the last movement is called "Malignant Finale". Overall, my project is going very well. I have finished my song, and now I must figure out how to record and present it. When I get the chance, I need to talk to my mentor about my song and possibly play it for them. Also, I need to figure out the best way to record my song.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment