Tuesday, December 2, 2014
I am almost done with the entire project. This week, I thought of ideas that I could use for my short presentation. First, I plan on explaining why I did a concerto. I'll show the process that I had to go through to succeed. For example, I'll talk about where my inspiration came from and what I learned about music along the way. Likewise, I'll show pictures in my presentation that are of real significance. I might show a picture of any minor details that I used as well as a picture of Mozart's concerto to emphasize where part of my inspiration came from. Near the end, I'll show a hazard sign and ask what this makes the audience think of. I'll tell the audience it means contagious, which is part of the name of my song. I'll explain how my song is named The Contagious Melody as well as its significance. At the end, I will play a portion of my song if I have time. Overall, I have been planning out my presentation. For the rest of the week and next week, I will practice my presentation so that I can get through it fluently and quickly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment